- Monday, Jan. 11 - Students will complete the study guide for 9 Weeks Exam. A copy has also been posted in Schoology.
- Tuesday, Jan. 12 - Full review day
- Wednesday, Jan. 13 - 9 Weeks Exam
- Thursday, Jan. 14 - Bellringer quiz. Students should make sure all bellringers for the 9 Weeks are completed and clearly labeled in their composition notebooks. All bellringers have been posted in Schoology so students may complete any that they have missed.
All presentations, videos, classwork, and handouts are posted in Schoology. Each week has its own folder with a file titled Schedule for the Week. This is a daily list of class activites. Each student has a Schoology login and has successfully accessed Schoology during my class. Login information should be in the front cover of their math composition notebook.
Congruence and Similarity
We are working on our geometry unit. Students are studying transformations, parallel lines, angles, and triangles. Each student's math composition notebook should have detailed notes along with example problems completed in class.
Transformations Videos: Translations | Reflections | Rotations | Dilations
- Khan Academy Angles, Triangles, and Parallel Lines Unit with videos and practice problems
Updated Jan. 10, 2021