Applicants who have never been fingerprinted with the Alabama State Department of Education or who were fingerprinted before July 1, 1999 must be fingerprinted if recommended for a position.
Be sure to follow each step accurately. Failure to properly complete each step will result in errors and you will not be able to complete the background clearance process.
- Create an AIM account. https://aim.alsde.edu. For instructions, click here.
- Complete Background Check Registration in AIM.
- Create Fieldprint Account – Fieldprint Fingerprint Registration Instructions
- Complete authorization forms, schedule an appointment, and pay background fee of $46.20 by debit card, credit card, or PayPal Account. (Prepaid debit cards or credit cards ARE acceptable).
- Report for your fingerprint appointment at your desired location and time.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact:
- Jodi Ennis – Payroll Clerk
- Henry County Board of Education
- 334-585-2206, ext. 1228