Susan Frank and Haley Carter are the School Counselors at Headland Middle School. If you would like to schedule a conference with your child's teacher, please call (334) 585-7083.
New Student Registration:
Parents must accompany students to enroll and provide the following items at the time of registration:
- Enrollment packet (may be picked up from school)
- Up-to-Date Alabama immunization form
- Two Proofs of residency (Such as: utility bill (water, gas, power, phone), property deed, tax papers, tag receipt, pay stub in parent/guardian's name)
- Copy of birth certificate (voluntary only)
- Copy of social security card (1. Disclosure of Social Security Card Numbers (SSN) is voluntary only. 2. Social Security Card Numbers are used by our district for the limited purpose of properly identifying students for record-keeping and transcripts and are kept confidential. 3. The lack of or refusal to provide a SSN will have no impact on the district’s enrollment decision. 4. Students who enroll without a SSN will be assigned an alternate identification number.)
- Withdrawal form or most recent report card from former school- can be requested but may delay enrollment
- Copy of IEP or 504, if applicable
- Custody documentation, if applicable (must be signed by a judge)
Registration and Withdrawal:
Registration and Withdrawal of a student can be a lengthy process, so please plan ahead and make an appointment or call to ensure a counselor will be available for these services. 24 hours notice is kindly requested to process a student's withdrawal, TEXTBOOKS MUST BE TURNED IN TO THE OFFICE IN ORDER TO PROCESS A WITHDRAWAL.